Down Payment Assistance – State of Nevada
Since 2006, the Nevada Rural Housing Authority has offered the Home at Last Home Down Payment Assistance Grant Program. This program gives qualifying applicants the ability to receive flexible grants for use for a home down payment or closing costs when used with government issued loans such as FHA, VA, USDA, and Fannie Mae.
Benefits – Home at Last Down Payment Grant
- No first time home buyer requirement.
- Various grant options.
- Down payment option ranging from 2 to 3 percent of their loan amount when used with FHA, VA, or USDA-RD loans.
- Down Payment options ranging 3 to 5 percent when used with Fannie Mae HFA Preferred Conventional loan.
- Funds can be used towards down payment or closing cost.
Requirements – Home at Last Down Payment Grant
- Desired home is in a rural area of Nevada (population of 150,000 or less).
(Call or inquire on our site for specific property eligibility areas)
- Your income does not exceed $98,500 for FHA,VA, and USDA loans.
- Your income does not exceed $125,000 for Conventional loans.
- 0% Conventional Below Market Rate.
- Your FICO credit score is at least 640.
- Your debt to income ratio is no higher than 50%.
- You will use this home as your primary residence.
- You do not own any other property by the time the loan closes.
- You meet all common underwriting requirements.
- No co-signers allowed.
Get Started! Complete the form below to see if you qualify for this program.
Additional State of Nevada Home Buyer Resources