Churchill County – Military Home Buyer Programs
Home is Possible for Heroes Program (HIP-P) is available to Douglas County active military personnel (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard) to receive down payment help on a home purchase. The HIP-H program allows qualifying military service members who live in Churchill County or anywhere in Nevada to receive up to a 5% grant towards a home down payment and/or closing costs. No need to repay this any portion of this grant!
Benefits – Churchill County Military Housing Down Payment Assistance
- For active military residents of Churchill County and also throughout the state of Nevada.
- No requirement this to be a first home purchase.
- As of February 1, 2016, manufactured housing loans will be available for government loans.
- Program fees waived for all qualifying active military.
- Mortgage Credit Certificate (MCC) can be combined with the HIP-H program.
- Low monthly mortgage rate with market fixed interest rate on 30-year loans.
Requirements – Churchill County Military Housing Down Payment Assistance
- Income is no more than $95,500.
- Desired homes purchase price is under $400,000. Take a look at the Churchill County qualifying home listings.
- You are in active military, a veteran, surviving spouse, or National Guard member.
- Only for Government issued loans – no conventional loans.
- Credit score is 640 or higher.
- You meet the minimum requirements for underwriting.
- Attend required home buyer class.
- You pay a one-time fee of $675.
- You live in Churchill County home purchased as your primary residence.
Churchill County Home Buyer Programs