Carson City – Veterans Home Buyer Programs
Carson City Veterans now have the ability to obtain home-ownership with the State of Nevada’s Housing program – Home is Possible for Heroes (HIP-H)! This program helps qualified veterans obtain down payment assistance and low finance rates on their home purchases.
Benefits – Carson City Veterans Housing Down Payment Assistance
- No requirement to be a first time home buyer.
- Below market interest rates on 30 year loans allowing reduced mortgage payment rates.
- Assistance available in the Carson City and throughout all of Nevada.
- Can be combined with the MCC – Mortgage Credit Certificate.
- HIP (Home is Possible) fees waived.
Requirements – Carson City Veterans Housing Down Payment Assistance
- You must be a veteran, active military personnel, surviving spouse, or National Guard member.
- Your income is below $95,500.
- Home purchase price must be under $400,000. Take a look at Carson City home listings that will qualify for assistance.
- You have a credit score of at least 640.
- You must occupy purchased home as a primary residence.
- For use with Government issued loans.
- You meet all minimum requirements for the loan underwriting.
- Attend a home buyer course.
- Pay a one-time program fee of $675.
- Manufactured housing loans are now obtainable for government loans.
Get Started! Complete the form below to see if you qualify for this program.
Carson City Home Buyer Programs