Carson County (Carson City) – Military Home Buyer Programs
Home is Possible for Heroes Program (HIP-P) is offered in Carson County (Carson City). This great program offers active military (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard) personnel to receive down payment help on a home purchase. This program allows qualifying military service members who live within Carson County (Carson City) or anywhere statewide to receive up to a 5% grant towards a home down payment and/or closing costs. No need to repay this any portion of this grant!
Benefits – Carson County (Carson City) Military Housing Down Payment Assistance
- For all active military residents of Carson County (Carson City) and throughout the State of Nevada as well.
- Attractive monthly mortgage rate with market fixed interest rate on 30-year loans.
- Not required to be your first home purchase.
- Mortgage Credit Certificate (MCC) can be combined with this HIP-H program.
- Program fees waived for all qualified veterans.
Requirements – Carson County (Carson City) Military Housing Down Payment Assistance
- Must be active military personnel, a veteran, surviving spouse, or National Guard member.
- Income is no more than $95,500.
- Your credit score is 640 or higher.
- Desired homes purchase price is under $400,000. Take a look at the Carson County (Carson City) qualifying home listings.
- As of February 1, 2016, manufactured housing loans will be available for government loans.
- Only for Government issued loans – no conventional loans.
- You must live in home purchased as your primary residence.
- You attend required home buyer class.
- Must pay a one-time fee of $675.
Carson County (Carson City) Home Buyer Programs