City of Yerington – Veterans Home Buyer Programs
The City of Yerington gives their veterans the ability to obtain home-ownership with the State of Nevada’s Home is Possible for Heroes (HIP-H) offered through the Housing program! This program helps qualified veterans receive down payment assistance and low finance rates on home purchases.
Benefits – City of Yerington Veterans Housing Down Payment Assistance
- Below market interest rates on 30 year loans.
- Reduced mortgage payments.
- All Home is Possible fees waived.
- Available in City of Yerington and entire state of Nevada.
- Can combine the Veteran Program with the MCC – Mortgage Credit Certificate.
- No requirement to be a first time home buyer.
- Manufactured housing loans are now obtainable for government loans.
Requirements – City of City of Yerington Veterans Housing Down Payment Assistance
- You must be a veteran, in active military, surviving spouse, or National Guard member.
- Home purchase price must be under $400,000. Check out the City of City of Yerington home listings that will qualify for assistance.
- Your credit score is at least 640.
- You must occupy purchased home as a primary residence.
- For use with Government issued loans as in: USDA RD (United Stated Department of Agriculture – Rural Development), FHA (Federal Housing Administration) or VA (Veterans Administration) loans.
- Veterans annual salary is a max of $95,500.
- Meets minimum requirements of loan underwriting.
- Attend required home buyer course.
Get Started! Complete the form below to see if you qualify for this program.
City of Yerington Home Buyer Programs