City of Yerington- First Time Home Buyer Programs
The Home is Possible Program (ran by the Nevada Housing Division) Is now offered to the City of Yerington residents for down payment assistance. This program enables City of Yerington home buyers who qualify to receive up to 5% of the loan amount towards down payments or closing costs. For example, with a $250,000 loan amount, this program would offer a grant of up to $12,500 to be used towards down payment and closing costs – with no requirement to pay grant back!
Benefits – Home Is Possible for the City of Yerington Down Payment Assistance
- This program is for anyone buying a home in the City of Yerington that qualifies under the program requirements.
- Low 30 year interest rates for conventional and government loan types (FHA, VA)
- Home Is Possible grants can be combined with the Mortgage Credit Certificate (MCC) Program.
- Qualify for up to 5% of the loan amount for down payment or closing costs.
- Grants do not need have to be repaid!
Requirements – Home Is Possible for the City of Yerington Down Payment Assistance
- Desired home purchase price is under $400,000. Take a look at all qualifying City of Yerington home listings.
- You must occupy the home to be purchased in the City of Yerington as a primary residence.
- You meet government or conventional requirements for underwriting.
- Your annual income is a max of $95,500.
- Your credit score is at least 640.
- You attend a required home buyer course.
- Pay a one-time fee of $675.
Get Started! Complete the form below to see if you qualify for this program.
City of Yerington Home Buyer Programs