City of Sparks – Teacher Home Buyer Programs
The City of Sparks has a program called Home is Possible for Teachers – this is ran by the Nevada Housing Division. This program will help teachers in the City of Sparks with down payment assistance when buying a home. The program will provide up to $10,000 towards down payment and/or closing costs for K-12 public school teachers!
Benefits – City of Sparks Teacher Home Down Payment Program
- Program is available in the City of Sparks and statewide.
- No requirement to be a first-time home buyer.
- $10,000 in bonus money usable toward down payment and closing costs. (forgivable after 5 years of continued occupancy).
- Lower monthly mortgage payments with fixed below market interest rate.
- Can combine with the MCC (Mortgage Credit Certificate) program.
Requirements – City of Sparks Teacher Home Down Payment Program
- Must be a licensed full-time K-12 public school teacher in the State of Nevada.
- Teachers annual income must be below $95,500.
- Teachers credit score is at least 660.
- Desired home purchase price below $400,000. Find City of Sparks homes for sale that will qualify for down payment assistance.
- Only for us with Government insured loans.
- Teacher must occupy home in Sparks as primary residence.
- Teacher meets standard underwriting requirements.
- Program fee of $675 (one-time).
- Funding limited to 300 teachers – Don’t wait – Apply NOW!
Get Started! Complete the form below to see if you qualify for this program.
City of Sparks Home Buyer Programs