City of Gardnerville- Teacher Home Buyer Programs
The City of Gardnerville offers Home is Possible for Teachers – developed by Nevada Housing Division. This program will benefit teachers in the City of Gardnerville with down payment assistance when buying a home. The program pays up to $10,000 towards down payment and/or closing costs for K-12 public school teachers!
Benefits – City of Gardnerville Teacher Home Down Payment Program
- HIP is available for the City of Gardnerville as available throughout the state of Nevada as well.
- No set requirement to be a first-time home buyer.
- $10,000 in bonus money usable toward down payment and closing costs. (forgivable after 5 years of continued occupancy).
- Can combine with the Mortgage Credit Certificate program.
- Lower monthly mortgage payments with fixed below market interest rates.
Requirements – City of Gardnerville Teacher Home Down Payment Program
- Available to licensed full-time K-12 public school teachers in the State of Nevada.
- Teachers credit score is at least 660.
- Teachers yearly salary must be below $95,500.
- Home purchase price below $400,000. Look at Gardnerville homes for sale that will qualify for down payment assistance.
- Must live in the purchased home as primary residence.
- Only for us with Government insured loans.
- Teacher meets standard underwriters requirements.
- Must pay program fee of $675 (one-time).
- Funding limited to 300 teachers – Apply ASAP!
Get Started! Complete the form below to see if you qualify for this program.
City of Gardnerville Home Buyer Programs