City of Gardnerville – Home Tax Credits Programs
MCC – (Mortgage Credit Certificate Program) is available in the City of Gardnerville. The program gives federal income tax credits for the entire duration of your home ownership. Realize up to a 30% credit on income taxes every year you own the home purchased with this program and is offered through the State of Nevada.
Benefits – City of Gardnerville Mortgage Credit Certificate (MCC)
- Available for the City of Gardnerville residents and residents in the entire State of Nevada.
- Yearly rebates up to $2,000 with a Federal Income Tax credit of up to 30% of the interest you’ve paid on your mortgage loan. The tax credit you receive will vary per year based on the amount of interest paid.
- You will be able to claim a standard tax deduction on any the remaining interest of your loan.
- You are able to use your Mortgage Credit Certificate (MCC) with the City of Gardnerville Home Is Possible program to receive a $400 discount.
- MCC Program requires a flat fee of $795 along with a lender application fee of $300.
- Veteran’s get to waive the MCC fee with an exception of paying the lender application fee.
Requirements – City of Gardnerville Mortgage Credit Certificate (MCC)
- You are a veteran and you plan to live in the home as your primary residence.
- Your household meets the income and home purchase limits for the area of the home you desire to buy within Nevada.
- Maximum purchase price – $333,529
- Maximum income limit for households with 2 or fewer persons – $77,431
- Maximum income limit for households with 3 or more persons – $89,045
- You are a first-time home buyer or have not owned a home in the last 3 years.
- Household meets the requirements for a Conventional, USDA RD (United Stated Department of Agriculture – Rural Development), FHA (Federal Housing Administration) or VA (Veterans Administration) loans.
Get Started! Complete the form below to see if you qualify for this program.
City of Gardnerville Home Buyer Programs