City of Dayton – Teacher Home Buyer Programs
Nevada Housing Division working within the City of Dayton, is offering a program called Home is Possible for Teachers. This program will benefit teachers in the City of Dayton with down payment assistance when buying a home. The program provides up to $10,000 that you can use towards down payment and/or closing costs for K-12 public school teachers!
Benefits – City of Dayton Teacher Home Down Payment Program
- HIP program is available in the City of Dayton and statewide.
- No set requirement to be a first-time home buyer.
- $10,000 in bonus money usable toward down payment and closing costs. (forgivable after 5 years of continued occupancy).
- Can combine with the MCC (Mortgage Credit Certificate) program.
- Lower monthly mortgage payments with fixed below market interest rates.
Requirements – City of Dayton Teacher Home Down Payment Program
- Must be a licensed full-time K-12 public school teacher in the State of Nevada.
- Teachers credit score is at least 660.
- Teachers yearly salary must be below $95,500.
- Home purchase price below $400,000. Look at Dayton homes for sale that will qualify for down payment assistance.
- Teacher must live in home the home purchased in Dayton as primary residence.
- Only for us with Government insured loans.
- Teacher meets standard underwriters requirements.
- Program fee of $675 (one-time).
- Funding limited to 300 teachers – Apply ASAP!
Get Started! Complete the form below to see if you qualify for this program.
City of Dayton Home Buyer Programs